Vermont maple syrup is nature’s healthful sweetener. It contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The uses of Vermont maple are only limited by your imagination!
These recipes will get you started on your journey into all thing’s maple.
For a quick fix, how about trying pure Vermont Maple Syrup . . .
- On grapefruit, hot cereal, and granola – for get up and go
- Over plain yogurt for a healthy lunch
- On winter squash or sweet potatoes—even kids will like them
- As a glaze on meat, especially ham and chicken, but also in a stir-fry
- Over ice cream
- In coffee, milk, or a milkshake
- On pancakes, waffles, and French toast (take pure Vermont maple syrup with you when you travel so you won’t have to stoop to having the artificial stuff at breakfast)
- In place of white sugar or simple syrup just about anywhere including mixed drinks
The possibilities are endless. Experiment, and you will find that Vermont maple syrup enhances many of your favorite dishes. Shop for Vermont maple products here.